This class is planned and intended for individuals with very limited experience shooting handguns that are interested in learning how to safely and accurately use a handgun for recreational target shooting. The purpose of this course is to instruct an individual for range and home safety, develop an understanding of the fundamentals of marksmanship, and increase their overall knowledge of gun ownership. The cost of the class per student is $ 75.00 per student. 25% discount for groups or family attending the class. (Please call in advance to reserve your place)
- One on one classes are always available. Please call for scheduling.
- Cost for one on one classes: $30.00 per half an hour.
- Classes will be taught on Tuesday nights from 6:30 until 9:00
- All classes are taught by current or retired law enforcement officers who depend on what they teach to keep them safe in the line of duty.
- Stance and grip techniques
- Breathing techniques
- Aiming and target location
- Trigger Pressure
- Proper Alignment
- Current laws regarding conceal carry
- What the courts look for in a in a shoot or don’t shoot situation.
SHOTS FIRED will include, in the above package, rental guns, ammunition, eye and ear protection, range time and a target. ALL ammunition for this class will be provided by SHOTS FIRED. You will be given the chance to shoot your personal gun during the class if desired.